Selasa, 12 Februari 2008

JOHN ANDERSON- "Deborah"

DEBORAH
John Anderson/ w/ Vangelis

I Read your letter - I got it just the other day
You seem so happy - So funny how time melts away
It such a pleasure - to see you growing
And how you sending your love - to the air today

I think of heaven - each time I see you walking there
And as you walking - I think of children every where
It's is your stars sign - you growing stonger
I can't believe you - It's so good to care

Thru' enchantment - into sunlight
Angels touched your eyes . . . .
Your highness - electric - so surprise . . .

Is this your first life - It seems as tho' you have lived before
You help me hold on - You have a heart like an open door
You sing so sweetly - My love adores you
She does , she's thinking of you - right now , I know

The summer's coming . . . .
I'll keep in touch so you're not alone
Then like a swallow - you fly away - like birds have flown
So let me tell you - how much I love
I'd make the song birds sing - for you again

Well, now it's goodnight
Sweet angel read this letter well

2 komentar:

Silakan jika ingin comment,bebas aja, terimakasih